Sunday, January 17, 2010

Steamboat Springs

Enjoying a beer at Slopeside Grill on the mountain of Steamboat

Anne and I visited my Aunt Susan and Uncle Webb this weekend in Steamboat. What a great town! Enjoyed some delicious eggs benedict at Creekside this morning. Delicious breakfast and great coffee. We also visited the hot springs outside of Steamboat Saturday night. Check out the website at www.strawberryhotsprings.com It was a beautiful place, but I wasn't able to see it due the dark. The website does it justice, but bring a headlamp :). Thanks Webb and Susan for the great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Uh, I think you're having way too much fun. You should find a job and be a contributing member of society before this life of leisure takes control of your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mare, I think you are responsible and I know you pay all your bills. You can have fun. "You have the rest of your life to pay taxes." I love you and I am very proud to be your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mar, I miss you and your head lamp. 'Always have.'

    ReplyDelete