Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Noodle

Enjoying a drink at Happy Noodle in Boulder

The condiments

Last week, I met Anne and friends in Boulder after my conversational spanish class. Yup, I'm taking a spanish class on Tuesday nights at CU. Living with Pam, a bilingual social worker, has inspired me to work on my Spanish skills. Anywho, met Anne at Happy Noodle, a bar/restaurant in Boulder that serves great apps and cocktails. I was highly impressed by the mixologist who took great care in making our drinks. Check out all the condiments they have to make the delicious beverages! Cool place, great drinks, but we were all suprised with the bill...$12 drinks :/ Live and learn!

2 comments:

  1. Try this bloody mary and skip the mixologist. This is from Doug at the Tiniest Bar in Texas, the best bloody ever:
    per 12 oz:
    2 tsp CLAUSEN pickle juice
    1 tsp olive juice
    dash wortschestershire
    rooster or tabasco
    use zaza mix or a thick mix. if you use a thin one, add two tsp. of bbq sauce

    It's great with queso

    ReplyDelete