Monday, May 10, 2010

Home




I came back to Ft. Worth to visit Deen's first photography showing and my birthday. Deener did an amazing job and sold every photo!!! She's kind of a big deal :) Great times with my very best friends. If you haven't already heard the news, I've decided to make the move to Denver...big decision!! I will miss Ft. Worth sooo much, but the mountains have been calling me for many years. I am home for the month of May to pack up. I thankfully have rented out my home and found a nice place in Denver. Everyone put out good vibes for the job hunt! I have gotten great reviews from the blog posts, so will continue to blog as long as I continue to hear people are checking it out. I may make shift from travel news to something else...haven't decided yet. Thanks for everyone's support!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty excited for you Mary!!!! Can't wait to come and visit again!

    ReplyDelete