Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Somethings Stinky...




My college pal, Stinky aka Erin, came to visit this past weekend. Stinks lives in San Diego and hasn't visited me once in Texas since college. But after 3 months in Colorado, she visits :). She thinks Texas is just too hot! Anywho, we had a great weekend. We attempted to ski Vail on Friday, but ended up just getting drinks and very sun burned due to dicey snow conditions (I made the pics black and white to cover up how red I am). Enjoyed drinks at Wash Park Tavern and ate yummy oysters at Jax in Boulder...seriously the best oysters I have ever put in my mouth (see above pic). Thanks for visiting Stinks and happy hump day to everyone...does anyone still read my blog. Please comment ;)

5 comments:

  1. yes, we read it. Didn't know I was supposed to comment. You wouldn't think there were great oysters in CO??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best you ever put in your mouth, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oysters are good, but I don't know if I'd eat them in CO...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Blog! Its such a great escape for me when I'm at work! I had a blast, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete