Monday, April 19, 2010

Vail Closing Weekend

Pond Skimming Arena

What usually happens at a pond skimming attempt...

Mike after his attempt....

Tim, the green gorilla
After a great weekend in Vail, my ski season in Colorado is officially over. I think I got in about 23 ski days! Not too chabby for a Texan :). Ended the season enjoying Wyclef Jean at a free concert in Vail...never realized how much I enjoy Wyclef. Tim and Mike, two friends in CO, both participated in Pond Skimming on Sunday afternoon...neither made it across, but both made great attempts to skim across a pond of water after a large jump on skis or snowboards. It was very exciting to know contestant! Way to go guys!
Thanks for the comments! I do still have followers :). My next posts will be in Hawaii while Anne and I visit her parents. Yeah! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Malarkey, you're not to chabby yourself! Love, English Major Toast

    ReplyDelete