Monday, July 12, 2010

Favorites



Toast,

Hi there!! It's definitely been awhile. I haven't updated because I really haven't known where to begin. The rest of the family trip was fun. I highly recommend Bath, Amsterdam, and London! Skip Brussels, not much to see. After my two weeks in Europe, I've decided that I'm going to look into careers with the Department of Defense and the American Embassy...I'm sure they need hardworking school psychologists, right?? I spent a week in Steamboat Springs with Hadley, Jane, Allison, John, my mom, cousin, grandparents, and aunt and uncle. It was very fun. I haven't been the best about taking pictures. We hiked, fished, swam, ate, floated the rive, etc. Hadley still regards me as her best friend, a title I take with great pride.
I did re-read my favorite book of all time, To Kill a Mockingbird. If you have never read it, I highly recommend you doing so. When I was little, I begged my family to call me Scout..it didn't stick :). I am defintely naming my first child, Atticus. I'll upload more trip photos when I receive them from family members. Soooo glad you decided to visit for a weekend. Denver won't know what hit them ;).
Lots of love,
Malarkey

No comments:

Post a Comment