Sunday, June 27, 2010

M,
I think I miss you more since you are so far away. Europa looks fabulous and brings back many memories of my summer abroad. I would tell you the great places to visit in Amsterdam, but for some reason the details of that leg of the trip are a little hazy...

So, I had our former neighbor over for dinner the other night and I made him our favorite Ina Garten recipe, Spring Green Risotto!!!! (click here for the goods). DarIen was very impressed. Not only had he not had risotto before, but he's never cooked with leeks. Hmph, and he calls himself a foodie! It was delicious and after words we went to see Bob Schneider play at 8.0's. He was super rad and we even talked to him for a bit after the show. Things were going well, he even asked what we were up to later, but then we both buckled under pressure, made asses of ourselves and he promptly said he had to go back to Austin and got the hell away from us. Ah, well. He well be mine someday, oh yes, he will be mine.



"Hi Mary, this risotto is delicious!"


Did I tell you I was the photographer on the set of KNIFE, the indie film Alec is producing? It was pretty sweet and the film is already getting some press. It's most likely going to sky rocket my career and you can say you knew me when.


Enjoy your fam time across the pond and write soom. Miss you, Toast




No comments:

Post a Comment