Wednesday, September 8, 2010

H-town


Malarkey,

First off I just want to say that your mom is a strong woman and if anyone was to make a full recovery it is her. My thoughts are with you and your family and Toast is happy to hold things down in the Fort while your family is working through all this.

Here is what has been going on with me. LDeen Photography hit the road and went to visit my old college roomie in Houston to take some photos for her. We spent the weekend walking all around the city capturing shots to decorate her new home. And since it was 100+ degrees we also spent a lot of time popping in and out of local watering holes to cool off. It was a big success and actually some of the bar shots turned out to be our favorites:


We had a blast and it was sad to leave, but I had to come back to see my favorite band, Chromeo. Oh my gosh, I am in love with them. As you know I've seen them in NYC and DC so of course I was going to be there for their first Dallas show. It was a crazy, energetic show and I danced my rear off with the rest of the crowd. Afterwards, I met the front man, Dave One - I think we make a pretty fantastic looking couple.

Chromeo's latest album, "Business Casual" will be released September 14, just in time for my bday! I've already listened the the new singles about a thousand times and I've pre-ordered the entire album on iTunes - I suggest you do the same.

So life is good, but I miss having my partner in crime here. Miss you, Toast

Oh yes, here is a picture of a second grader, who you know well, getting her first gun lesson at the ranch over labor day weekend. She is a natural.


No comments:

Post a Comment