Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Running of the Gays

Fahren, me, and our new friend

A runner

Enjoying brunch
Dear Toast,
Sorry I've been a slacker in the blogging department. Work has been killing me smalls. I did enjoy a hilarious event this past Sunday. I went to the first annual "Running of the Gays" with some friends, Paul and Fahren. It is a benefit run where participants dress up and run a 3-block marathon in heels. Pretty entertaining and hilarious. Apparently the event is in many cities, but they all have different names....All funds for the Denver event go to Art from Ashes, a local poetry program for at-risk youth. Afterwards, we all enjoyed hamburgers and mimosas at Hamburger Mary's (I mentioned this place earlier in my blogging days). Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love,
Malarkey

1 comment: