Monday, March 8, 2010

Family in Vail




Had a great time this weekend with my two younger brothers and dad. We skied Vail Saturday and Sunday. Two bluebird days of sun and spring skiing. I was very impressed with their ski skills :) We all enjoyed shredding the gnar, relaxing in the condo, eating good food, and watching the Oscars. Way to go Hurt Locker! Of course, I will mention some food choices...enjoyed brunch on Sunday at Blus near the creek in Vail. Enjoyed great blueberry pancakes and coffee. My dad ordered green eggs and ham..a twist on eggs benedict with spinach and capers. Delish! Thanks Dad for the great weekend...sorry about the first few runs at Blue Sky Basin ;)!

3 comments:

  1. I never realized how much you and John look like your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary!!! Remember me? It's been wayyy too long. I ran into your dad tonight at some lawyer/banquet/function here in Dallas tonight. I was picking my dad up for dinner and got to see your dad. I asked about you and he told me I could find you here on your blog! You look so pretty in all your pictures. Just like I remember... just 20 years older... or maybe older? I can't remember how long it's been. I randomly ran into your brother a year or two back at Chimy's in Fort Worth. Anyways, I hope life is treating you well and maybe our paths will cross again sometime in the future. :) - Lizzie Tarbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love comments! Thanks Lizzie! Great to hear from you. You look great! I don't think I would have recognized you. Hope Dallas is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete