Monday, March 15, 2010

Tony Furtado

Tony Furtado

Pam, Joy, and I after the show

Pam, Tony, and I...we all go way back :)
We also saw a great show on Saturday night...Tony Furtado at Swallow Hill Music School. Swallow Hill is a really small venue in an old church which is now a music school. Kind of a random venue, but very intimate. Pam and I got a picture w/ Tony!!! Was introduced to Tony Furtado in college and have loved his bluegrass music ever since. He's amazing on the banjo. Check him out at http://www.tonyfurtado.com/ Some of my favorite songs are Rove Riley Rove, False Hearted Lover, and Hazel Comes home (my all time favorite). Let me know what ya'll think...hope everybody has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. TONY ROCKS!! even if he is a liar. haha
    may the facebook test prove him honest.
    love you Mare!

    ReplyDelete