Thursday, June 17, 2010

Estes Park


Toast,

Look who I found in Denver?? You know him, David! We spent the day hiking in Estes Park and enjoyed some amazing Colorado taffy. Then enjoyed a beer at Oskar Blues...great microbrewery in Lyons. I think Anner and you played some music there once...right? The lake is Emerald lake and obviously beautiful! Crazy there is still snow on the ground. I have an extra bedroom for you and everyone else is welcome too! David tried it and said he slept like a baby last night! Woke up to birds chirping....at 5:30 am :/..Come visit soon! Heading with the family to England tomorrow..Tally ho!

Love,

Malarkey

PS...I found a job!! Yes! I will be a school psychologist in Longmont...a 45 minute drive every day there and back, but it's a cool town and it's a job. Feeling much better about my big decision to move. PSS..I have heard of this icing phenomenon..guys do it here too, looks horrible!

2 comments:

  1. Mar,

    Congrats on the job!!! Excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats kiks... that is awesome!!! I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to come visit you and pammy!

    ReplyDelete