Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yo Malarkey,

Love the pics of the new place. I hope you have plenty of pictures of me all around so you don't go into withdrawal; I know it will be hard adjusting to living without me. I'll put some pics up of my new digs soon. I love it, but it's not as polished as your place yet since I have a job in all and don't have all day to lounge around and rearrange nick nacs. Jab! Actually it's pretty funny being the employed one for a change - I wonder if we will ever both be working at the same time? What this really means is that we need to better prepare for our next sabbaticals and take leave at the same time. Australia here we come... someday...

Things are starting to settle down here in Funkytown after my crazy month of moving, work and Bermuda so I will be better about keeping you informed. Bermuda was beautiful, see:





And it was on this island that I learned about the Smirnoff Ice phenomenon, "Bros Icing Bros". Ummm, have you played this game? It is pretty incredible and I highly recommend. Please "Ice" Anne the next time you see her. It's all the rage with the kids these days. Here is a NY Times article about it so that you know I'm legit.

Lots more to update you on soon. We miss you here in the Fort.

Love you. Mean it.
Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment