Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Home



I'm safely moved to Denver. With no tape or CD player, the Uhaul and I became very close over the 2 day drive. I was left alone with my very deep thoughts ;). There have been some requests for my new digs..here are a few pics. Still in the long process of unpacking and settling in. The living area and kitchen are set for now. More pics to come as it comes together. Pam and I are very close to my favorite park and I am able to run there and back in about 5 miles. Happy June and I miss everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! So glad you are settling in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome!!! can't wait to come see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great and cozy! Makes me want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you just upload a post of our old living room? It looks very familiar. XO, Toast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Save that spare bedroom for me!!! I'll be applying to a few nursing schools there in the near future! God, I hope I get into one. If not, I'll definitely be there in 2 years!

    Love,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete